which one do you have?

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ September 02, 2007 01:42 pm) If only I actually liked first person shooters. If I did, the 360 would be great, but considering I don't, I can get by with my PS2 and Wii for now.
there are a lot of awesome 360 games that arn't FPS. do you like third person shooters?

seriously though there are a lot of fun racing, fighting, platforming, and role playing games for 360

I'm not really into shooters at all (or racing and fighting games). I love the RPGs that have been on the PS2 and GameCube...so I'll stick with those for now. The only RPG for the Xbox I've liked was Fable.

I'll admit there are some games on the 360 I like, just not enough to buy one yet.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ September 04, 2007 01:03 pm) I'm not really into shooters at all (or racing and fighting games). I love the RPGs that have been on the PS2 and GameCube...so I'll stick with those for now. The only RPG for the Xbox I've liked was Fable.

I'll admit there are some games on the 360 I like, just not enough to buy one yet.
you obviously never played sudeki

Just the Xbox. 360 holds no interest for me. At least not until they improve the system. Fave games would be Halo I & II.

Back