Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anyone here a fan of funkos? If so, what do you have?

I have probably close to 200 in a storage tub, because I have no space in my room to store them all.

I have probably close to 200 in a storage tub, because I have no space in my room to store them all.
That's a LOT. you have the mando and grogu ones too?

Funko Pops would've been better if they had a code on them to use in MMOs. As they are, they are just space hoggers. Like the Tribbles.

No Mando? but Funko grogu needs his Funko "Dad" lol

I think I have Maul, Kylo, Yoda and Rey lol. Only other one I really want from the SW line is Vader.

no Tifa funko Pop lol

I have two. Shohei Ohtani from the baseball team Los Angeles Angels

and Eddie Van Halen.

thats it, kept it simple. haha

I've seen them around & know of people who love to collect them. I liken them to the collection of Beanie Babies lol But I have never bought any for myself.

I've seen them around & know of people who love to collect them. I liken them to the collection of Beanie Babies lol But I have never bought any for myself.
Don’t mention Beanie Babies and Funko’s together around Funko investors. They get super triggered, because they think they’re sitting on millions of dollars for their retirement fund.

I've seen a couple of them listed on want ebay but I haven't been tempted enough to buy them. Unless my little one is into it, I'll have to consider it.

I love Funko Pops but I don't have any myself at the moment.

My kids have Funko Pops though that we have bought them over the years. My two youngest sons have Marvel, Harry Potter and Fortnite Funko Pops and my daughter collects the BTS and Black Pink Funko Pops at the moment.
You're going to have a full house with Funko Pop collections soon because it's going to be 5 different collection stock.

Back